Barratt Developments PLC joins Morph’s Epic Art Adventure in London!
We are delighted to announce that Barratt Developments PLC, the UK’s largest and best known house-builder, has become a presenting partner for our upcoming Wild in Art Trail, Morph’s Epic Art Adventure in London.
An enthusiastic supporter of Whizz-Kidz for four years, the company has put supporting communities at the heart of their work. For example, they have welcomed young wheelchair users to provide insights in to improving accessibility for future developments. They have also raised over £570,000 since 2018 for Whizz-Kidz.
David Thomas, Chief Executive of Barratt Developments PLC, said, “For those of a certain generation Morph is a cultural icon, representing the dual worlds of art and entertainment. We jumped at the chance to continue our long term partnership with Whizz-Kidz, helping to enrich the lives of young wheelchair users. Morph’s Epic Adventure in London will see Morph figures positioned in the centre of London to highlight the restrictions placed on wheelchair users and we think this is a really positive campaign which we were keen to support.”
Benefits of Becoming a Sponsor
There are so many business benefits of sponsoring a Morph sculpture.
- Gain media exposure for your business
- Be part of an event which brings thousands of visitors to your local community
- Improve brand awareness for your business or organisation in a unique and memorable way that will get everyone talking
- Build a feel-good factor among your employees, customers and stakeholders
- Align your business with a well-respected local charity which provides vital services for people in your local community
- Be part of something amazing
A Wild in Art Event
Wild in Art is the leading producer of spectacular public art events and creative projects which enrich, entertain, inform and connect communities – giving people of all ages a voice through art.Find out more