By sponsoring a sculpture, you will support economic regeneration, drawing visitors to central London and contributing to the recovery of London’s tourism and hospitality industries and cultural institutions. Your sponsorship will support young wheelchair users, will champion the creative arts and will bring a free, vibrant and fully accessible cultural event to all Londoners!
Sponsoring a Morph may also align with your CSR and ESG goals, helping to educate local school children and the public about diversity and inclusion of young wheelchair users. The trail will ask the public to envision a more inclusive world, and consider the role we can all play in building it.
You will have access to fun engagement opportunities for your colleagues and customers, and support from us to bring the Epic Art Adventure to life for your audiences! By being part of the trail, you will gain media coverage and generate appealing social media content for your channels whilst raising significant funds to empower young wheelchair users.
Our spectacular high-profile art trail will:
- Showcase professional artists, emerging artists and disabled artists
- Engage schools across London and beyond through the Learning Programme
- Raise over £500,000 for Whizz-Kidz, providing life-changing equipment, support and opportunities for young wheelchair users
- Foster a healthy, active lifestyle by encouraging the public to walk the Trail, and give families a fun outdoor activity to do together
- Increase civic pride for local communities across London.
Become a Sponsor – the benefits
A unique opportunity to be part of a high profile, exciting public exhibition and tourist attraction which will help bring joy and vibrancy back to London’s streets.
- Benefit from fantastic colleagues, client, customer and supplier engagement opportunities through the trail
- Select a unique artwork to be featured on your dedicated sculpture and promote your brand on the sculpture plinths, Trail Map and App, ensuring high visibility with hundreds of thousands of trail visitors
- Help educate local school children and communities about diversity and inclusion and promote engagement in the creative arts
- Gain media coverage and generate appealing social media content for your channels
- Support artists and showcase their work – help Whizz-Kidz champion disabled artists
- Help to raise significant funds for Whizz-Kidz. We aim to raise over £500,000 through the trail to support young wheelchair users to become mobile, enabled and included.
Be part of this epic event!
Fantastic client & customer engagement
High visibility with hundreds of thousands of trail visitors
Help educate local school children
Gain media coverage
Help to raise significant funds for Whizz-Kidz
Own a unique piece of art
How other sponsors have benefitted
A similar art trail in Manchester delivered:
- Economic impact of £33.5 Million contributing £10.2 million of GVA to the local economy
- 695,000 visitors engaged with the trail
- £1,128,250 raised at auction
- 8 million app interactions
- Over 3 million people saw the sculptures
- 99% said they felt proud to have the art trail in their city
- Over 80% people said the event encouraged them to walk more than usual and get outdoors more
Whether you’re an artist, school, community group or business there are lot’s of ways you can get involved with Morph’s Epic Art Adventure in London.
“Businesses have to spend budgets wisely and it’s the best £5k we could ever spend. We would have to spend 4 or 5 times that amount if we were to pay for the amount of PR coverage that you get from doing one of these events.” Nadia Cowdrey, DMH Stallard incorporating Griffith Smith LLP. (Snailspace, Brighton & Hove)
Your donations create real change
Whizz-Kidz is the UK’s leading charity for young wheelchair users. Our vision is for a society in which every young wheelchair users is mobile, enabled and included. Whizz-Kidz supports young people by providing the wheelchairs, equipment, support and confidence-building experiences they need, and campaigning for a more inclusive society.
Our vision is a society in which every young wheelchair user is mobile, enabled and included.Find out more
Buy a Morph at Auction
When the Trail ends, the super-sized Morph sculptures will be auctioned to raise funds for Whizz-Kidz. Whizz-Kidz supports young people by providing the wheelchairs, equipment, support and confidence-building experiences they need, and campaigning for a more inclusive society. We hope to raise enough funds in the auction to allow 100 more young wheelchair users across England, Scotland and Wales be mobile, enabled and included.Find out more
A Wild in Art Event
Wild in Art is the leading producer of spectacular public art events and creative projects which enrich, entertain, inform and connect communities – giving people of all ages a voice through art.Find out more