Barratt Developments Plc
Barratt Developments is the country’s largest and best known housebuilder, creating great new places for people to live throughout Britain. Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We build the highest quality homes recognised by our HBF 5 Star customer rating, the only major housebuilder to have achieved this for the thirteenth consecutive year. Our site managers are also recognised for the high quality homes they build – they have won more NHBC Pride in the Job awards than any other housebuilder for a record 17 years.
We are a long-standing partner of Whizz-Kidz, helping to support and fund their Kidz Board and donating wheelchairs to young children in need all around the country. Over the past four years we have donated over £570,000 to Whizz-Kidz, and actively work with them to improve accessibility for future communities.
Find out more
“We are very proud to be the first sponsor and know how important it is for businesses in London and the City to access all the talent that they might be missing out on. If we remove barriers for young wheelchair users, they will be able to bring their amazing talents and enthusiasm to companies in London and beyond.”
Barratt Developments Plc, Presenting Partner for Morph’s Epic Art Adventure in London
Become a Sponsor
A unique opportunity to be part of a high profile, exciting public exhibition and tourist attraction which will help bring joy and vibrancy back to London’s streets.
- Benefit from fantastic colleagues, client, customer and supplier engagement opportunities through the trail
- Sponsor a Morph sculpture – the ‘canvas’ inspired by Aardman and much-loved children’s TV character Morph
- Select a unique artwork to be featured on your dedicated sculpture and promote your brand on the sculpture plinths, Trail Map and App, ensuring high visibility with hundreds of thousands of trail visitors
- Help educate local school children and communities about diversity and inclusion and promote engagement in the creative arts through this thought-provoking, step free Trail
- Gain media coverage and generate appealing social media content for your channels
- Support artists and showcase their work. Help Whizz-Kidz champion disabled artists
- Help to raise significant funds for Whizz-Kidz. We aim to raise over £400,000 through the trail to support young wheelchair users to become mobile, enabled and included.
- Own a unique piece of art and join us for a night to remember where we will be auctioning off our magnificent Morphs to raise funds for Whizz-Kidz.