Govia Thameslink Railway
Every day millions of journeys are made by train across the South East. That’s getting people to work. To the airport. To the beach. And home in time for tea. Take the train for convenient travel to the centre of your desired town or city, without having to worry about navigating your way through a new place, or parking. With plenty of contact free digital ticketing options to suit you, it’s never been easier to start or end your adventure by train. Travel with confidence, we’re committed to accessible travel for everyone. Our assisted travel scheme Passenger Assist helps passengers with disabilities and older people who need a little extra help using our services.
Thameslink, Southern and Great Northern are proud to be to be sponsoring Morph’s Epic Art Adventure.
Find out more
“We are excited about raising the profile of the charity Whizz Kidz, supporting them to promote traveling by train making Morph’s Adventure EPIC for all that visit. We want to show those that visit as a major transport provider we’re committed to accessible travel for everyone.”
Govia Thameslink Railway, Sculpture Sponsor for Morph’s Epic Art Adventure in London
Become a Sponsor
A unique opportunity to be part of a high profile, exciting public exhibition and tourist attraction which will help bring joy and vibrancy back to London’s streets.
- Benefit from fantastic colleagues, client, customer and supplier engagement opportunities through the trail
- Sponsor a Morph sculpture – the ‘canvas’ inspired by Aardman and much-loved children’s TV character Morph
- Select a unique artwork to be featured on your dedicated sculpture and promote your brand on the sculpture plinths, Trail Map and App, ensuring high visibility with hundreds of thousands of trail visitors
- Help educate local school children and communities about diversity and inclusion and promote engagement in the creative arts through this thought-provoking, step free Trail
- Gain media coverage and generate appealing social media content for your channels
- Support artists and showcase their work. Help Whizz-Kidz champion disabled artists
- Help to raise significant funds for Whizz-Kidz. We aim to raise over £400,000 through the trail to support young wheelchair users to become mobile, enabled and included.
- Own a unique piece of art and join us for a night to remember where we will be auctioning off our magnificent Morphs to raise funds for Whizz-Kidz.