Sky Kids is the home of award-winning original and exclusive shows and games, including The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, Moominvalley and Pip and Posy. The platform offers families eight dedicated kids’ channels, with favourite shows like Paw Patrol, Scooby Doo and Teen Titans Go!, as well as over 10,000 episodes of kids’ content on demand.
Sky Kids content aims to entertain, educate and inspire children aged 1-12 and is available to watch on Sky Q, the Sky Kids app, Sky Glass, Sky Go and streaming service NOW.
Sky offers safe, child-friendly environments for kids to watch their favourite shows and play games. Through the Sky Kids app, parents can create personalised age profiles for their children, alongside a ‘sleep mode’ to moderate screen time. This is complemented by the pin protected Safe Mode on Sky Q, so there’s no danger of children straying into any areas of content that are not right for them.”
Find out more
“We’re delighted to be able to sponsor Whizz-Kidz’s Morph Art Adventure. Everyone loves Morph and his cheeky escapades and this trail is a brilliant way for all kids to play, explore and share time with their families as they track him down in real life. As well as being brilliantly accessible for young wheelchair users, this Epic trail will spark important conversations about why accessibility matters.”
Lucy Murphy, Head of Kids Content, Sky
Become a Sponsor
A unique opportunity to be part of a high profile, exciting public exhibition and tourist attraction which will help bring joy and vibrancy back to London’s streets.
- Benefit from fantastic colleagues, client, customer and supplier engagement opportunities through the trail
- Sponsor a Morph sculpture – the ‘canvas’ inspired by Aardman and much-loved children’s TV character Morph
- Select a unique artwork to be featured on your dedicated sculpture and promote your brand on the sculpture plinths, Trail Map and App, ensuring high visibility with hundreds of thousands of trail visitors
- Help educate local school children and communities about diversity and inclusion and promote engagement in the creative arts through this thought-provoking, step free Trail
- Gain media coverage and generate appealing social media content for your channels
- Support artists and showcase their work. Help Whizz-Kidz champion disabled artists
- Help to raise significant funds for Whizz-Kidz. We aim to raise over £400,000 through the trail to support young wheelchair users to become mobile, enabled and included.
- Own a unique piece of art and join us for a night to remember where we will be auctioning off our magnificent Morphs to raise funds for Whizz-Kidz.