Evenbreak is an exciting and innovative social enterprise run by, and for, disabled people. Our aim is to make the world of work accessible and inclusive, so that disabled people have the same opportunities to enter, thrive and progress in the workplace as non-disabled people. We support employers to remove disabling barriers and be more inclusive and accessible, through training and consultancy, events, and online resources. We support disabled people looking for new or better work through online resources, events and career coaching. And we help both groups find each other on an award-winning accessible job board. All our services are designed and delivered by people with lived experience of disability.
Find out more
“We were very excited to hear about Morph’s Epic Adventure, and are very proud to be the first sponsor of a Morph sculpture. We know how important it is for businesses in London and the city to access all the talent that they might be missing out on. If we remove barriers for young people who use wheelchairs, they will be able to bring their amazing talents and enthusiasm to companies in London and beyond.
Everyone at Evenbreak is disabled, and we help disabled candidates find new or better work. Our candidates, like the young people Whizz Kidz supports, are diverse, and strong, and creative, having had to navigate around disabling barriers in the world around them. Our ideal morph would have many strong colours and different patterns to show the diversity of skills disabled people have to offer.”
Evenbreak, Sculpture Sponsor for Morph’s Epic Art Adventure in London
Become a Sponsor
A unique opportunity to be part of a high profile, exciting public exhibition and tourist attraction which will help bring joy and vibrancy back to London’s streets.
- Benefit from fantastic colleagues, client, customer and supplier engagement opportunities through the trail
- Sponsor a Morph sculpture – the ‘canvas’ inspired by Aardman and much-loved children’s TV character Morph
- Select a unique artwork to be featured on your dedicated sculpture and promote your brand on the sculpture plinths, Trail Map and App, ensuring high visibility with hundreds of thousands of trail visitors
- Help educate local school children and communities about diversity and inclusion and promote engagement in the creative arts through this thought-provoking, step free Trail
- Gain media coverage and generate appealing social media content for your channels
- Support artists and showcase their work. Help Whizz-Kidz champion disabled artists
- Help to raise significant funds for Whizz-Kidz. We aim to raise over £400,000 through the trail to support young wheelchair users to become mobile, enabled and included.
- Own a unique piece of art and join us for a night to remember where we will be auctioning off our magnificent Morphs to raise funds for Whizz-Kidz.