At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Find out more
Become a Sponsor
A unique opportunity to be part of a high profile, exciting public exhibition and tourist attraction which will help bring joy and vibrancy back to London’s streets.
- Benefit from fantastic colleagues, client, customer and supplier engagement opportunities through the trail
- Sponsor a Morph sculpture – the ‘canvas’ inspired by Aardman and much-loved children’s TV character Morph
- Select a unique artwork to be featured on your dedicated sculpture and promote your brand on the sculpture plinths, Trail Map and App, ensuring high visibility with hundreds of thousands of trail visitors
- Help educate local school children and communities about diversity and inclusion and promote engagement in the creative arts through this thought-provoking, step free Trail
- Gain media coverage and generate appealing social media content for your channels
- Support artists and showcase their work. Help Whizz-Kidz champion disabled artists
- Help to raise significant funds for Whizz-Kidz. We aim to raise over £400,000 through the trail to support young wheelchair users to become mobile, enabled and included.
- Own a unique piece of art and join us for a night to remember where we will be auctioning off our magnificent Morphs to raise funds for Whizz-Kidz.